Once upon a time, people associated storytelling with books or plays. Nowadays, organisations tell stories through videos and social media. Compared to tales of old, today’s story is often no more than a soundbite. But it’s still a story. And stories have rules.
Ideal Worldsmiths’ corporate storytelling services can help you to:
- capture and communicate your organisation’s story once and for all
- create an inspirational story to support a brand
- identify the storyline, the best messages, the appropriate voice
- research, write or edit the book, microsite or script
- adapt your story to the best channel
- find the confidence to write your company’s story yourself.
Why Ideal Worldsmiths?
People in all kinds of organisations talk about telling a story. But, when it comes down to it, they don’t really know what this implies or what the work entails. The point of telling any story is the lesson it contains for those hearing it. While a story is often entertaining, it’s always educational.
Ideal Worldsmiths founder, Mark Griffiths, began his storytelling career as corporate editor to Anita Roddick in the 1990s, penning national and international press articles in her name. As well as helping national and global brands tell their stories, Mark has published several books on major brands under his own name.
NEVERBELOSTFORWORDS - download a bit of proverbial provocation for free.
Email or call Mark Griffiths